Re: State of Xconq

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Stan Shebs wrote:

> 2. Minimal game design activity.  One of Xconq's main features is
> supposed to be its designer language.  Indeed, there is still nothing
> quite like it in either the free or the commercial game world.  And yet,
> very few people seem to work with it; in the past five years, I've seen
> or heard of maybe 15 game designs not written by myself.  Perhaps there
> are more, but if so, where are they?

I enjoy writing games almost more than playing them, but never let anyone
see them because I never have time to finish them.  One of these days I'll
release my new, improved version of flattop...

--
Keir Novik                               E-mail: K.E.Novik@qmw.ac.uk
Computing Officer                         Phone: +44 (0)20 7882-7759