Xconq Snapshot 7.2.93 Windows Binary Available

OK, a little slow on making the binaries, but here's the Windows one:

	ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.2.93.zip

This one *should* be unpackable by anyone, but as usual let me know if
I'm wrong.  This one does have fully functional networking, according
to the process I described recently in mail; I haven't sucked that bit
into the manual, so the mail message is the only how-to for now.