xconq 7.2.92 standing orders problem

I haven't played Xconq in a *long* time, so I pulled down 7.2.92 and
built it without any problem, but can't seem to enter any standing
orders.  I hit `o' to get the `Command:' prompt, but when I try to enter
cell locations, the tcl/tk interface is treating the numbers as numeric
prefixes.  If I type

    if armor in Tulcan move-to 54,13

what is displayed is

    (5413) if armor in Tulcan move-to ,

The digits appear on the left as soon as I type them.

Help!

roland
--
	      Roland B Roberts, PhD; rroberts@muller.com
     Muller Data Corp, 395 Hudson Avenue, New York, NY 10014 USA