Re: problems with Big Commit!

   Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:07:17 -0700
   From: Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com>

   Hmmm...  This isn't the first time we've had crashes like this - Hans
   has been very big on having behavioral automation as backdrop
   activities instead of being AI-driven, but the architecture wasn't
   really set up for that.  I'll see if I can figure it out.

OK, I caught about a half-dozen bogus pointer derefs and such, probably
due to the Unix version still having vestigial research and auto-behavior
dialogs.  Update your sources and give it a try now...