Re: How to find your .tcl files in xconq.

   Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:08:04 +1000 (GMT+1000)
   From: Andrae Muys <a.muys@mailbox.uq.edu.au>

   Note that if you already have TclTk 8.0 installed you don't need to do
   this, however you do need to set your XCONQLIB to your <xconq-dir>/lib.
   In my case this means

   set XCONQLIB=/usr/local/xc7.2.88/lib
   export XCONQLIB

   NB. I haven't had a chance to look at the new version yet, but this should
   be documented.  Source grepping is the less convienient way of learning
   this :).

Hmmm, I thought it was documented already!  I usually use -L myself, env
vars are evil things that bite you during development when things are
changing around a lot... -s