Xconq Snapshot 7.1.93 Now Available

Hi all, after a *very* long "vacation", I'm getting going on snapshots
again:

All sources:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.93.tgz
C code etc:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.93src.tgz
doc and lib:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.93dlb.tgz
Diffs:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.92-7.1.93.diff.gz
Mac binary:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.93app.cpt.hqx
Mac projects etc:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.93projs.cpt.hqx

The main new feature in this one is Hans Ronne's extensive
improvements to the Mac interface.  Chief features include offscreen
graphics for smooth & fast scrolling (yay!), some cool color selection
goodies, and lots more settable preferences.  X11 fans need not
despair, I added some new goodies, such as better current unit
highlighting, including blinking; and yes, if you really hate the
blinking, I'm open to suggestions.  (If you can handle the thought of
being more Mac-like, the moving marquee is noticeable without being
annoying).  Plus there is an assortment of kernel tweaks and such.
I'm not sure there are any general bugs that *must* be fixed for a 7.2
release, so if the new Mac code passes muster, this is it!

Due to increased size of things, to install the Mac version,
you now need to download xc7.1.93app.cpt.hqx to get the Mac-specific
files, and xc7.1.93dlb.tgz to get library files.  It just occurs
to me that you need tar and MacGzip to make this work, sorry -
you can use the .92 lib files OK I think.