Re: xconq 7.2 texi files

   Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 17:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Steve Robbins <steve@nyongwa.montreal.qc.ca>

   On the assumption that I'm not doing something dumb, but that the texi
   files needed fixing, I went through and changed them until makeinfo
   stopped complaining.  I append the resulting diff.

OK, I looked, and I don't think we want to take out all the cross-links
that were so laboriously added.  Instead, we should make them point to
the right places.  I'll have to hunt up a 1.68 makeinfo, since the 1.64
on my home machine doesn't complain about anything.