Re: manual bashing & lost-vanish-chance...

On 8 Apr 1998, Massimo Campostrini wrote:

> Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com> writes:
>
> >    (add places lost-vanish-chance 0)
> >
> > Yes, they all work.  I added for ww2-adv, didn't want two-thousand-
> > year-old European cities to disappear just because "the wimpy Italians
> > gave up"... :-) :-)
>
> The same is true for almost all games, including "standard" (don't you
> think so, Bruno?)  Otherwise, your nice Sun Tzu citation in the manual
i can't subscribe more energically to this!!
> will be false (generally in war the best policy is to take a state
> intact; to ruin it is inferior to this.)
yep that was exactly the strategy i tryed....

ciao
bboett
acount at erm1 dot u-strasbg dot fr or acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses