Re: Xconq Snapshot 7.2.85 Now Available

Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com> writes:

> In case you're wondering, there's going to be a 7.2.2, to fix the
> X11 panner bug and assorted Mac crashes (thanks HR).

Let's not forget that for the x11 front-end the standard game images
are really messed up.  Stan, can you help me troubleshoot?  Where do
the fancy shaded images come from?  How do I pick the "silhouette"
images (the "color" images are mostly invisible in unit lists)?

> But mainline development proceeds majestically on:

Does this mean that it's brainstorming time?

Can we agree on adopting Unicode + UTF-8 charset?
Tcl/Tk 8.1 supports this, so we might have a system-independent
solution to international character display.

Massimo