Re: Xconq Snapshot 7.2.85 Now Available

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Stan Shebs wrote:

>         ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.2.85.tgz
ok, first impressions, the mostly colorful picts of the units are nice, i
played a completely game without a crash, no network play yet (my play-partners
are on holidays till September ... arghhh....)

But in sight of the color picts on the map the lsit of units in the rigth bar
looks even more ugly.... there too something should be made...

The map in the panner doesn't diplay right (as i expected from previous posts ;)

> The other change of interest is imftk.{c,tcl}.  This is my experiment
> with using tcl/tk to build an imf browser.  It took about a day of
> hacking, mostly to puzzle out the making of a custom widget for image
> display (probably not necessary, but I wanted to see how hard it was
> to do).  On Unix, go into the x11 objdir and do "make imftk", then
> "imftk <foo>.imf" to see it in action.  It's far from complete! - but
that produced a net segfault.... as i could extract from strace the proggie
expected tcl7.5, that's no more present on my system.... is there a way to
write version independent code in tcl/tk?

ok, so far for now...

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses