I'm new on this list.

Hello listmembers,

I'm a big fan of xconq. I used to play Empire on PC with my friends for hours
and weeks. Unfortunately, Empire doesn't seem to run on my new, fast machine,
and my friends have moved to other cities. Xconq opens a possibility to hack
and slash at a distance.

Before I nag you with any questions I would like to know if there is some sort
of achive on this list. I have tried to ask Majordomo for an index, but there
wasn't any. Does anybody maintain an achive?

Regards,
--
Svenn Are Bjerkem
mailto:svenn.bjerkem@fujitsu-ede.com