Repacked Mac binary and new screenshots

At Hans' suggestion, I tweaked the preferred memory of the Mac
executable up to 20M and repacked the archive.  Since this is
something that you can easily change in the Get Info box, there's
no need to re-download, and the version number doesn't change.

Also, I prepared a new series of screenshots, showing off Hans'
many improvements to the Mac interface; check 'em out at

    http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/mac.html

Thanks for the bug reports, and please keep them coming in!

Stan