Re: Function send_a_relocation()

I will add a background here. I was trying to insmod the precompiled
driver without reliance on systemtap_runtime package. I have had a
crazy idea to package the kernel module in an RPM without dependency
on systemtap_runtime.rpm

I come up with the following Python script
https://github.com/larytet/YALAS/blob/master/scripts/generate_messages.py
Essentially I send
    STP_READY
    STP_PRIVILEGE_CREDENTIALS
    STP_RELOCATION
    STAP_START

I wonder if it is possible to load the driver without a need to access
/proc/kallsyms first.

Thanks.