SystemTap License

Hi,

I looked through the mailing list archives but could not find a
straight up answer.
If using SystemTap in a commercial application, i.e. use systemtap to
create the kernel module, does the company have to publish the
SystemTap scripts used to create the kernel module when selling the
commercial product?

I read the wikipedia entry for GPL but still can't get a straight up
answer...(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License#Terms_and_conditions)

I would appreciate if someone can point me to a simple document
explaining this vis-a-vis SystemTap.

Daniel.