Re: [iovisor-dev] Fwd: Re: Request ELF e_machine number for Linux BPF

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Richard Henderson via iovisor-dev
<iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org> wrote:
> Well, that was quick.

thanks!

> Would someone from the iovisor project like to be the official contact for
> this?  Otherwise I'll give them contact details for Red Hat.

can probably put my name or something generic like 'BPF developers'.
and iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org as an email.
If you can leave the phone number empty that's the easiest.
Brenden, any suggestions?