Re: Fwd: [packages] python 2.7 and systemtap markers?

Thanks, Frank

I'm using jcea's patches at
https://www.jcea.es/artic/python_dtrace.htm and build cpython and
systemtap myself. Now everything is okay :)

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang@freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ï1 to an open organization you specify.