Re: arm64 kprobes/systemtap support progress

On 11/13/2014 06:27 AM, William Cohen wrote:
> I have not had a chance to review the test results yet.  I am sure there
> is room for improvement in them.  There are some syscall tests that need
> to be updated for the syscalls that the arm64 used and some of the tests
> fail because currently there is no uprobes support.

Hmm, a test failing for no uprobes support shouldn't happen. Any test
that uses uprobes should have be running the 'uprobes_p' function and
exiting before the test is run if the platform doesn't have uprobes. The
test should get marked as untested.

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com