Re: systemtap compile fail on F18(i686) and F19(i686)

Masanari Iida <standby24x7@gmail.com> writes:

> [...]
> Workaround.
> Add  LDFLAGS = -pthread  in Makefile.
> [...]

That's more than a workaround, that's a fix.  We can simply commit it.

> I would like to report this error to Red Hat Bugzilla.
> In that case which component do I want to select?

If using sourceware.org/bugzilla, it doesn't much matter which
subcomponent of systemtap you select; "releng" is perhaps the most
appropriate one.  If you mean redhat.com/bugzilla, then systemtap is
not subdivided into subcomponents there.

But for this case, where it's minor and the fix is already available,
you don't really have to file a bug at all.