semantic error

I would like to set a probe point for the following functions:
fail_make_request_debugfs@block/ll_rw_blk.c
should_fail_request@block/ll_rw_blk.c
should_fail_slab@mm/slab.c
fail_slab_debug_fs@mm/slab.c

These functions are enabled only if the kernel
is configure with fault injection modules (e.g.,
in the . config the CONFIG_FAIL_SLAB = y)
in order to assign a probe to them, I use the command
probe kernel.function("fail_make_request_debugfs@block/ll_rw_blk.c").call
Similarly for the other functions.
When running, stap prompts the error message "semantic error no match while resolving probe points... "

Additional notes:
- The former functions appear as symbols in
proc/kallsyms.
- I use stap_v1.6 and a linux kernel 2.6.24.
Thank you for your help.

Domenico Di Leo, PhD student, Universit? degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
Ph:     +39 081 676770
Fax:    +39 081 676574
Web: http://wpage.unina.it/domenico.dileo