Re: How to know address of invoked function

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 15:50 +0200, domenico.dileo@unina.it wrote:
> Thank you Mark, you were very helpful
> Just to know a bit more on systemtap, does it make sense what I was
> trying to do?
> I will also take a look at addr() implementation...

It is somewhat hard to say without an actual patch that you are trying.
But you seemed to try to use the uretprobe_instance for retrieving the
address location. That is not likely to contain anything useful for
kernel probes. The way addr() does it is more likely to work.

Cheers,

Mark