This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
systemtap support arm?
- From: Jovi Zhang <bookjovi at gmail dot com>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:05:25 +0800
- Subject: systemtap support arm?
This is my first contact firstname.lastname@example.org, I have a question
about uprobe support in systemtap of ARM architecture.
I got this from NEWS:
- arm now have a uprobes port which enables user probes. This still
requires some kernel patches (user_regsets and tracehook support for arm).
But there don't have arm uprobe porting in Linux kernel mainline right
now(only x86), so where is this arm uprobes kernel part? Thanks.