RE: interesting option of stap

It appears your kernel binary is the one we need to see (vmlinux).  If
it has a separate .debug file, we may need that too.  (Compress the
files before you give them to us.)  Don't post large attachments to
the mailing list.  If you can make the files available for download,
that is best.  If that is not convenient, you can mail them to me
privately.

Thanks,
Roland