Re: uprobes and empty functions

On 11/11/2010 1:49 PM, Srikar Dronamraju wrote:
* Andi Kleen<ak@linux.intel.com> [2010-11-10 17:05:31]:

Andi had suggested running crashme http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/9/3/151
I plan to run crashme on the inode based uprobes code soon. Do you
thinking  running crashme would help in identifying such potential
issues?
To get good coverage you probably both need crashme and testing on real
programs with just bits flipped.
Sorry if I am naive, but can you give more details on what is bit
flipping and how to do it?

Bits flipping is selecting a few random bits with a random generator and flip them with a xor (^= (1 << bit))

-Andi