Re: [pcp] suitability of PCP for event tracing

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 19:02 +1100, Ken McDonell wrote:
> It has taken me a while to work through all of the issues here, not to
> mention more distractions than you could hit with a big stick.
>
> Anyway putting an array of event records inside a pmResult is not going
> to be too hard - see http://oss.sgi.com/~kenj/event-params.html

I've been investigating the event record data issues again.  The design
document at the URL above is now much more detailed and I think captures
the scope of all the work needed (as far as I understand it, ahead of
writing any real code).

Now would be a good time for feedback if you have any.

I think the execution of these changes is a bit messy rather than hard.

Cheers, Ken.