Re: PATCH: stap fails if !CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER && !CONFIG_UTRACE

> AFAICT the autoconf test should result in STAPCONF_UPROBE_GET_PC=0 for the
> case where CONFIG_UTRACE is unset since UPROBES requires UTRACE.

Only uprobes embedded in SystemTap(i.e part of systemtap tree) has
uprobe_get_pc.  Uprobes thats part of fche's utrace-ext tree and the one
that I post to LKML dont have uprobe_get_pc.
Also the patches that I am posting to LKML dont depend on utrace.
However upstream systemtap might not work with the posted uprobes, but
this is one of the enablers for trying systemtap with the posted
uprobes.

 If I am right Frank added this autoconf to differentiate embedded
uprobes with uprobes thats not part of systemtap.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srikar