Re: systemTap 1.0 CROSS COMPILE

naresh kamboju <naresh.kernel@gmail.com> writes:

> I have been trying to build it for ARM architectures by exporting the
> PATH, ARCH, CC and CROSS_COMPILE, however I could not make it work.

You need to provide more details: exact commands and error messages.
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/HowToReportBugs

> Please provide me step to build for CROSS compilation.

The "NEWS" file provides compact steps for having a normal native
systemtap binary build probe modules for a different architecture.
This is intended to be useful to have a network-central
script-compiler server that can create modules for a variety of
clients.  Among others things, this requires cross-compilers and a
cross-configured kernel build tree.  Is this the kind of
cross-compilation you had in mind?