/usr/bin/staprun hardcoded in latest git

I updated to a recent git version of systemtap. One issue I noticed
is that /usr/sbin/staprun is hardcoded somewhere in stap (I didn't find
it with a quick grep in the source, but according to strings it is in
stapio). I had it installed in /usr/local/bin
and "stap" failed because it couldn't find /usr/bin/staprun.
I worked around it with a symlink, but it should be probably fixed.

The other issue was that the new NSS dependency is somewhat
annoying. I hope systemtap doesn't plan to descend further
into DLL hell territory.

-Andi

--
ak@linux.intel.com