This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/6967] systemtap broken on s390x, compilation error
- From: "jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Oct 2008 19:07:05 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/6967] systemtap broken on s390x, compilation error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com 2008-10-24 19:07 -------
Created an attachment (id=3023)
Here's a patch that's intended to address the behaviors described so far. It
seems to work on i386 and x86_64.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.