RE: release-0.7-rc1 announcement suggestions

David Smith wrote:
> Mark Wielaard wrote:
>> - Configure now accepts --enable-staticdw, which alters the link
>>   settings so they work with static libdw.
>
> This was true, but no longer.  If I'm not mistaken, the
> '--enable-staticdw' configure option is now gone (the configure script
> automatically figures this out now).

Right -- that option was short-lived.  Per Roland's suggestion, configure always uses the link groups now, so it should work with or without static libdw.  Maybe just change the release note to say that configure now works on systems with static libdw.

Josh