git

Hi -

With more people using git for their private systemtap development,
the question arises whether we should also using CVS.  If people have
an opinion on this, please speak up.  (I would slightly prefer to move
over.)

In the mean time, people who wish to use the sourceware git server as
a repository for development branches outside of CVS, they can do so
today.  Push your private branch with

  git push ssh://sources.redhat.com/git/systemtap.git BRANCH[:REMOTE-NAME]

Just please be careful not to push anything to the "master" branch,
which is the one being maintained by the cvs-to-git cron job.