Added to Systemtap Wiki - testing status

I added a page to the Systemtap wiki providing an index to our weekly test report emails.
You will find a pointer on the main page called "Test Results" or just go to:
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/SnapshotTesting

The index is a bit of a bear to update, so I will keep it current until I can find a way to make it easer for everyone to update it.

Please let me know what you think.

Dave...