More language reference comments

Hi Robb,

The attached documents contain additional comments and changes for the language reference. Some of these are things I didn't catch initially due to my evolving understanding of how the language elements work. Let me know if you have any questions. When you're done updating the document, I'll check it in to CVS.

Regards,
Mike Mason