Does anybody have a tapset to get the command line of a task?

We already have pid(), tid() and execname() in tapset/context.stp. I'm
wondering if somebody has written a tapset to get the command line of
the (current) task as well. Looking at proc_pid_cmdline in
fs/proc/base.c, I understand this information is in the user memory
tracked from the mm struct of the task (instead of the task struct
itself), so there is much more indirection to get it than pid, tid and
execname.

Thanks,
Yi Feng