RE: Kprobes might be stealing int3

Anil,
I search the x86 assembly manual, about INT instruction there are three kinds:
	CC 		INT 3 		Interrupt 3―trap to debugger
	CD ib 	INT imm8 		Interrupt vector number specified by immediate byte
	CE 		INTO 		Interrupt 4―if overflow flag is 1
So like this test program, the instruction encoding will be 0x03cd, it has the same effect with 0xcc encoding.
And currently in kprobe BREAK_INSTRUCTION is only defined as 0xcc. Maybe another encoding also need be judged.

Thanks
bibo,mao