DTrace for Linux

This is getting a lot of buzz on the blogosphere:
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/ahl?entry=dtrace_for_linux

Using BrandZ and Dtrace, he was able to root-cause some problem with the
Linux "top".

Looking through his scripts, I think that a lot of his analysis could be
done *today* with SystemTap.  There's some user-mode stuff that we can't
do, but most of it seems ok.

It would be nice if we could duplicate his results using SystemTap, to
show our current maturity...

Comments?

Josh