RE: prompt script exiting

Hi Cohen,

Currently in the script when exit() is called, the global variant flag _stp_exit_flag will be set as 1. I do know whether judge the value of _stp_exit_flag just before kprobe/kretprobe handler running. And then when it is set as 1, kprobe/kretprobe handler return immediately, and then collect data will be more accurate when it is used for measurement.

Regards
Bibo,mao