From: linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org
[mailto:linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Tejun Heo
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 12:15 AM
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] kprobes-HERE!

 Hello, guys.

 I've implemented a very dumb and simple kprobes wrapper which
basically just prints "HERE!" messages.  It's consisted of a kernel
module and a perl script.  It compiles happily as an external module
without any modification to the kernel.  It only requires kprobes and
kallsyms to be compiled in.

 Message printing can be filtered on several conditions (uid, pid, irq
count...), and it also supports simple %x substitutions to report
runtime variables.  Please take a look at the following page for more
information.

 http://home-tj.org/kphere/

 Thanks.

--