This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [patch][rfa] --gprof Performance Improvement
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:57:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch][rfa] --gprof Performance Improvement
- References: <44A03979.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Comments? OK to commit?
Nicely done, thanks. (If backward compatibility was at all a concern,
the gprof component could have a new "sample" pin that assumes the
pin-based PC traffic, instead of changing the current interface. But
I agree that the old interface is not worth saving.)
Was the string conversion stuff obvious in profiling output?