This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org
- Cc: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, insight at sourceware dot org, sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
> I think this patch is right, and the original patch to remove the
> directories is fine. Does anyone object? Steve, would you still like
> someone else to handle the CVS gruntwork?
It would be great if you or someone else is willing to do the CVS
guntwork. I get very nervous when deleting things.