Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 12:45:55PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Here is an additional patch to add to my earlier patch that removes the
> blt, iwidgets, and mmalloc directories.  It change the CVSROOT/modules
> file to remove iwidgets and blt from the all-naked-tcl key and to remove
> mmalloc from the sid key.  I left mmalloc under the old-gdb entry, it
> had already been removed from the regular gdb entry.
>
> OK to check in?  How about the original patch to remove the directories?
> I am still looking for approval of that patch too.

> 2006-04-25  Steve Ellcey  <sje@cup.hp.com>
>
> 	* CVSROOT/modules (all-naked-tcl): Remove naked-iwidgets and naked-blt.
> 	(sim): Remove naked-mmalloc

Careful of formatting: period at the end of the second line, wrapping
in the last column of the first line.

I think this patch is right, and the original patch to remove the
directories is fine.  Does anyone object?  Steve, would you still like
someone else to handle the CVS gruntwork?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery