This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: dave dot korn at artimi dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, insight at sourceware dot org, sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:56:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- References: <01b301c66498$91305bf0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <200604251945.MAA03711@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 12:45:55PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Here is an additional patch to add to my earlier patch that removes the
> blt, iwidgets, and mmalloc directories. It change the CVSROOT/modules
> file to remove iwidgets and blt from the all-naked-tcl key and to remove
> mmalloc from the sid key. I left mmalloc under the old-gdb entry, it
> had already been removed from the regular gdb entry.
> OK to check in? How about the original patch to remove the directories?
> I am still looking for approval of that patch too.
> 2006-04-25 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
> * CVSROOT/modules (all-naked-tcl): Remove naked-iwidgets and naked-blt.
> (sim): Remove naked-mmalloc
Careful of formatting: period at the end of the second line, wrapping
in the last column of the first line.
I think this patch is right, and the original patch to remove the
directories is fine. Does anyone object? Steve, would you still like
someone else to handle the CVS gruntwork?