This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
RE: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Steve Ellcey'" <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <gdb at sourceware dot org>, <insight at sourceware dot org>, <sid at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:36:26 +0100
- Subject: RE: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
On 20 April 2006 17:29, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>> BTW, do you need to check over the CVSROOT files and make sure these dirs
>> aren't still referenced by e.g. 'modules' or any of the other
>> administrative files?
> This certainly seems like a good idea but, not being a CVS expert, I am
> not sure how to do it. Where are these CVSROOT files?
They basically count as a top-level module all of their own.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....