This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: Bugreport: Latest CVS checkout of sid: segfault with empty file w/o configuration(?)
- From: Onno Kortmann <onno at gmx dot net>
- To: sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 02:14:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bugreport: Latest CVS checkout of sid: segfault with empty file w/o configuration(?)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060406143358.GE16498@redhat.com>
> > // Try ordinary dynamic linking
> > dl_handle = lt_dlopen(dso_name.c_str()); <--------
> Try recompiling the whole thing with "CFLAGS=-g CXXFLAGS=-g". It may
> help explain why lt_dlopen failed, if perhaps something is wrong with
I did that already... I have a configurerc that is activated for all my own
autotools projects. This was enabled for my build but I remembered this only
now as I looked at the compiler flags...
I did compile it with '-g -Wall', but I'm sure the -Wall didn't hurt :-)
> Another fall-back option is to configure with "--disable-shared",
> which will link in component libraries right into the sid binary.
Well, this is one of the things which I tried already, but it did not change
Do you have any other ideas?