This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: Does sid use the src/blt directory?
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:05:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Does sid use the src/blt directory?
- References: <200604051601.JAA09307@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:01:49AM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I have been looking into whether or not the src/blt, src/iwidgets, and
> src/mmalloc directories in the source tree could be removed. [...]
I know of no current or recent use of BLT in sid. Even if there was,
using a system blt instead of a colocated source one would be
acceptable. So, IMO you can go ahead with the clean up, thanks!