This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: Future of SID
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Mikael Starvik <mikael dot starvik at axis dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:43:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Future of SID
- References: <BFECAF9E178F144FAEF2BF4CE739C66802906D96@exmail1.se.axis.com> <BFECAF9E178F144FAEF2BF4CE739C668030B4C8B@exmail1.se.axis.com>
On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 01:03:13PM +0200, Mikael Starvik wrote:
> Long time since this email conversation took place but anyway. I
> have attached the SID configuration files that we use to set up an
> entire system with CPU, MMU, Ethernet etc that runs Linux 2.6. [...]
It's gratifying to hear that you've been able to master it with so
little help from us. Your configuration files suggest that your own
component models follow the philosophy of the system.
> The components are not quite ready for submission yet.
That's ok, we'll wait. On the other hand, it doesn't have to be
perfect to sit in the sourceware CVS repository, and you keep
copyright of your own work.