building error in SID with eCos , using cygwin

Dear All,
I am new in the field of eCos RTOS. I am trying to build the SID for eCos
and I am getting the following error , if anybody can help me , that will be
so nice of you.
I am using the SID snapshot , snapshot-20040410.tar.bz2  , but after
conifiguring it. When I proceed for building this file then I used to get
the following error-message

components.cxx:188: error:external linkage reqiuired for symbol 'const
sid:component_library x86_component_library ' because of 'dllexport'
attribute
make[6]: [components.ls] error1
make [6]: Leaving directory ' .../sid/components/bochs'
make[5]:***[all-recursive] error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory '.../sid/components/bochs'
make[4]:***[all-recursive] error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory '.../sid/components/bochs'
make[3]:***[all-recursive] error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '.../sid/componmake[5]:***[all-recursive] error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '.../sid/components/bochs'
ents/bochs'
make[2]:***[all-recursive] error 3
make[1]: Leaving directory '.../sid/components/bochs'
make[2]:***[all-recursive] error 3

I donot know what the about error is all about, if anybody knows about it
please help me.
Regards,
Ashutosh

!-- Virus-Free Mail Using PostMaster Enterprise AvAc & QuickHeal Engine --!

 TATA ELXSI DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressed, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

Tata Elxsi Ltd, Bangalore, India