RE: FW: Trying to run on pid7t board

I can't find the directory you are referring to.

What I have done is this:

In sid/src/cgen/cpu/arm7.cpu, I have added the following instruction:

(dnai ldmia-psr "Load multiple registers (postindex, increment, update PSR)"
     ()
     "FIXME"
     (+ cond (f-op3 4) (f-preindex? 0) (f-up-down 1) (f-load-psr? 1)
	(f-write-back? 0) (f-load? 1) rn reglist)
     (sequence ((WI addr))
	       (set addr rn)
	       (multi-action  0 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  1 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  2 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  3 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  4 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  5 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  6 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  7 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  8 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action  9 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action 10 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action 11 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action 12 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action 13 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action 14 ldmia-action)
	       (multi-action 15 ldmia-action-r15)
	       (set (reg h-cpsr) (reg h-spsr)))
)

Will this work OK? I realise this is an incomplete implementation, and only
addresses the failed instruction, but one step at a time, as I am not at all
familiar with Scheme or CGEN.

So how do I rebuild sid to get this change in? I tried 'make all' in the
build directory originally created by src/configure and it didn't seem to do
anything.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655