Re: gloss patch for argc/argv retrieval

  >> The following patch adds a number of new syscalls to enable software
  >> running on target CPUs to request the argc and argv variables passed
  >> in from the outside world.  [...]
  >> [...]

  FChE> I suspect a single system call, like ARM ANGEL's "get entire command
  FChE> line as a string" would be sufficient.  Are you planning to add
  FChE> support for this system call to some libgloss ports also?

For some targets like the SH, it is not sufficient.  If you inspect
the newlib source, you'll see SYS_argn, SYS_argnlen, etc.  I suppose
each port could translation between a single syscall, but as soon as
more than one target requires these services, the gloss component
might as well provide them.

Ben