Re: [RFA]: hw-glue-bus-mux selection behavior

Hi -

brolley wrote:
: [...]
: > To me, this seems like an unnecessary feature; I'd let the client pick
: > exactly 0 or 1.
:
: ok -- just trying to be too clever, I guess. How about 0 vs non-zero?
: I think there should be some defined behavior for all values.  [...]

No doubt about that.  Not that I want to get you to go all the way
on this now, but ideally, setting the selector to any index that does
not have an configured downstream accessor should be okay, merely cause
sid::bus::unmapped for all future accesses.  The 0/1 case falls out of
that automatically, as does future expansion to 2..N downstream
accessors.

: > Hmm.  For what it's worth, I wouldn't have put the mux_passthrough
: > thingie into sid/include/ at all.  [...]

: I didn't move it. It was already there. Feel free to move it if you like.

"Yuppa yuppa".

- FChE

PGP signature