Re: component documentation

Hi -

bje wrote:
: [...]
: I have been giving some thought to writing an XML DTD for component
: documentation.  What do you all think?
: [...]

Go go go.  Do you have an intended application in mind?  (I suppose
an obvious one is documentation generation.)

One cool thing about XML is that you can start writing workable XML
documents, and not worry about the formal DTD until later.  It's too
bad that XSL engines are not standard OS tools yet.

- FChE

PGP signature