Re: Q: "style samples" with DocBook

/ "Ulrich Windl" <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> was heard to say:
| to be included in the document. The only problem is that there is no
| attribute "renderas" for <member> elements.
|
| Does anyone have a solution?

I'm really not sure I follow what you want to do, but RenderAs is
meant to modify the apparent level of a section head. It was added
to solve the legacy problem of converting unstructured documents
to SGML. (So that a document that used only level1 and level3 heads
could be coded in DocBook using Sect1's and Sect2's set to RenderAs
Sect3's.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--